WINDSOR ELITE 17 M DRESSAGE SADDLE 0558
This is an older model Windsor Elite dressage saddle that has been beautifully maintained! This saddle is in very good condition and features brand new billets, including point billet and middle billet. This saddle would be an excellent match for a rider looking for moderately supportive thigh blocks and a classically correct dressage seat.
We always recommend taking our used saddles for a 7-day trial before purchase to ensure the best fit for you and your horse!
Seat size: 17"
Tree fitting: Medium (M)
Panel Type: Wool flocked with 2 3/8" rear gussets (no front gussets)
Flap Length: 16.25"
Gullet Channel: FRONT 5 3/8" / MIDDLE 2 1/4" / BACK 1 1/4"
- Saddle Age: older model Windsor Elite
- Additional Features: Brand new billets, point billet and middle billet
- Serial Number: H10941
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.