Stubben Parzival 19" MW All-purpose (GP) Saddle 0597
Stubben Parzival 19" MW All-Purpose (GP)
Good used condition. The saddle shows normal wear but requires no repairs and the billets in particular are in excellent shape. The leather is moderately grippy and quite supple.
The Stubben Parzival model is an all-purpose saddle suited for light jumping, hacking, general riding, and low-level dressage work. The model has a reputation for being extremely comfortable, well-balanced, and supportive of a correct riding position.
- Seat size: 19"
- Tree fitting: Medium-Wide (points measure approx. 12")
- Color: London Tan
- Leather: Regular
- Panel Type: Flocked with upswept rear panels
- Flap Length: 14"
- Gullet Channel: FRONT 6"/ MIDDLE 2" / BACK 2"
- Additional Features: stitched front and rear blocks
- Serial Number: C108567 30
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.