Stubben Athos 16.5" Wide with leathers and irons
Stubben Athos 16.5" Wide
The Stubben Athos is a close-contact general or all-purpose saddle designed for a mixture of jumping and flatwork, with moderately forward flaps and a close-contact feel. Ideal for training, lesson programs, hacking, and pleasure riding. This is an older model Stubben with printed leather in two-tone chestnut/havana brown and suede knee pads. There is some discoloration and signs of wear typical for a saddle of its age but the leather is pliable.
- Seat size: 16.5"
- Tree fitting: Wide
- Color: Two-tone chestnut/havana
- Leather: Textured with suede knee pads
- Panel Type: Flocked
- Flap Length: 13.25"
- Gullet Channel: FRONT 5.5"/ MIDDLE 2.5" / BACK 1.5"
- Serial Number: 11346
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.