Smith-Worthington 18" MW Maxx Combined Training Saddle 0434
Smith-Worthington Maxx Combined Training 18" MW
The Smith-Worthington Maxx Combined Training saddle is centered and well-balanced, designed for the rigors of cross-country. Ideal for combined training/eventing as well as pleasure, trail riding, and cross-country hacking. Attractive and pliable two-tone, durable pigskin print leather with grippy suede knee pads.
This saddle is in excellent condition and has been lovingly maintained, with only a minor scuff at the top of the cantle (see photos).
- Seat size: 18"
- Tree fitting: Medium-Wide (points measure approx. 11")
- Color: Two-tone black/brown
- Leather: Textured pigskin with suede knee pads
- Panel Type: Wool-flocked with 2" rear gusset
- Flap Length: 16"
- Gullet Channel: FRONT 6.5"/ MIDDLE 2.5" / BACK 1.5"
- Additional Features: stitched knee and calf rolls, point billet, Dee rings
- Serial Number: 735 1025
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.