Smith Worthington Avalon 16 MW Foxhunting Saddle
This preowned Smith Worthington Avalon 16 MW Foxhunting saddle is in VERY GOOD condition! This saddle was made custom for the original owner with extra forward flaps and a straight (not cut back) pommel with sloped forward tree points. With a flatter, open seat and NO knee rolls or thigh blocks, this saddle would be an excellent choice for a rider that prefers a classic close contact jumping saddle.
- Seat size: 16"
- Tree fitting: Medium Wide (MW+), measures approx.11" at the bottom of the tree points.
- Color: Havana
- Leather: Genuine pigskin seat with pig print skirts and flaps
- Panel Type: Wool flocked with full front shoulder gussets and shallow rear gussets (1.75")
- Flap Length: 15"
- Gullet Channel: TOP 5.25" / MIDDLE 2" / BACK 1"
- Saddle Age: 2014
- Additional Features: NO knee rolls or thigh blocks. Extra forward flaps. Straight pommel (not cut back) with sloped forward tree points.
- Serial Number: 1138 701
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.