Schleese Victory 16.5" Dressage Saddle with cover 0386
Schleese Victory 16.5" Dressage Saddle with Cover
Pristine condition! This saddle was purchased new by its original owner in 2009 and has been ridden in only a handful of times. Since then, it's been covered and stored in a climate-controlled environment. The deep black, textured leather is extremely soft! Comes with a Schleese saddle cover.
With Schleese's characteristic generous gullet, wide, upswept panels and a short flap, this saddle would be an excellent match for a rider on the petite side and a horse with a round, compact back. The Victory model is preferred by riders who seek a more center-balanced seat.
- Seat size: 16.5" (measures to 17")
- Tree fitting: Adjustable, currently set to MW (points measure approx 10")
- Color: Black
- Leather: Textured
- Panel Type: Wool-flocked with 2 1/4" upswept rear gussets
- Gullet Channel: FRONT 7 3/4" / MIDDLE 3 1/2" / BACK 4"
- Saddle Age: NEW - 2009 manufacture
- Additional Features: Velcro blocks, short flap
- Serial Number: 1-RW-SR-69354S0914
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.