Prestige Eventing 17" M Jumping Saddle 0582
Prestige Eventing 17" Medium Jumping and Cross-Country Saddle
This is a 17" MW Prestige Eventing saddle in good used condition. Though there is some darkening on the seat and flaps, this is due to a surface dye and does not affect the integrity of the leather. The saddle is covered in smooth Italian calfskin leather in attractive two-tone newmarket.
The Prestige Eventing model is a very correct and well-balanced saddle, popular with eventers moving up to cross-country. This saddle features a medium-deep seat, square cantle, and adjustable Velcro front and rear blocks.
- Seat size: 17"
- Tree fitting: Medium (points measure approx. 12")
- Color: Newmarket
- Leather: Italian calfskin
- Panel Type: Independent foam panels
- Flap Length: 13.25"
- Gullet Channel: FRONT 4"/ MIDDLE 2.25" / BACK 2.5"
- Additional Features: Adjustable Velcro blocks front and rear
- Serial Number: 1732 2260504L
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.