Passier Precision 17" Medium-Wide Jumping Saddle 0604
Passier Precision 17" Wide
The Passier Precision is an older model Passier jumping saddle with a reputation for being well-balanced and secure without feeling restrictive. The wide, flat seat and narrow twist gives the rider a secure base for jumping and a close feel of the horse. The cut-back pommel makes this saddle a great choice for horses with high withers such as Thoroughbreds.
This saddle is in good used condition, and shows normal signs of wear for a saddle of this age, including cosmetic darkening of the sweat flap and small scruff at the top of the cantle (see photos). The leather is pliable and the billets and flocking are in good shape, with no repairs needed.
Seat size: 17"
Tree fitting: Medium-Wide
- Panel Type: Flocked with 2" rear gusset
- Flap Length: 15"
- Gullet Channel: FRONT 6.5" / MIDDLE 1.7" / BACK 2.75"
- Additional Features: Cut-back pommel, front and rear blocks, billet guards
- Saddle Age: 2003 manufacture
- Serial Number: 281524
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.