Passier Antares 17.5" M dressage saddle 0503A
Passier Antares 17.5" Medium
Very good condition! This saddle is a fantastic find. This is a 2003 Passier Antares. The saddle is extremely well constructed and comfortable, covered with incredibly supple black calfskin leather. The leather is quite shiny (as appears in the photos) but remains very soft--no slippery feel in this saddle!
The Antares model is made to Passier's exacting standards. With a shallower curve to the pommel and cantle, the seat is comfortable and non-restrictive, and promotes a classically correct position for the rider.
Seat size: 17.5"
Tree fitting: Medium (points measure approx. 11")
- Panel Type: Wool flocked with non-gusseted front and 2.25" rear gussets
- Flap Length: 17.25"
- Gullet Channel: FRONT 6"/ MIDDLE 2.25" / BACK 2.25"
- Additional Features: Cut-back pommel
- Saddle Age: 2003 manufacture
- Serial Number: 316036
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.