Master Saddlery 17" MW dressage saddle 0608
Custom Master Saddlery 17" MW Dressage Saddle
Stunning! This dressage saddle from Master Saddlery is in excellent condition and shows light wear from normal use. The buffalo leather is buttery soft and GRIPPY! The underside of the panels is covered in serge (soft wool) to help keep the saddle in place. Master saddles are designed by Boot and Batchelor. David Boot has previously made saddles for the Queen of England!
This dressage saddle features Velcro blocks and a streamlined flap for a close-contact feel. The flaps are quite short at only 13" and perfect for a petite rider.
- Seat size: 17"
- Tree fitting: Medium-Wide (points measure approx. 11.5")
- Color: Black
- Leather: Buffalo
- Panel Type: Wool flocked with top front shoulder gussets and serge-covered underside
- Flap Length: 13"
- Gullet Channel: FRONT 6.5"/ MIDDLE 2" / BACK 2"
- Additional Features: short flap, Velcro thigh blocks
- Serial Number: 940 465 4599
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.