Kent & Masters S-Series 17.5" Compact GP saddle kit with interchangeable gullet, cover, girth, leathers, and stirrup irons 0595
Kent & Masters S-Series 17.5" Compact GP Saddle Kit
This saddle was originally purchased for someone that no longer rides; used only a handful of times! Comes with everything you need to start riding right away. Package includes Kent & Masters 17.5" saddle with interchangeable gullet plates, saddle cover, anatomically-shaped 50" Camelot girth, 54" stirrup leathers, and 4 3/4" Centaur stainless steel stirrup irons.
The Kent & Masters S-Series Compact GP is an English-style general or all-purpose saddle. It comes with an interchangeable gullet and gullet plates that you can use to fit the saddle to your horse. The saddle is compact with a narrower twist that makes it ideal for a more petite rider. Molded knee pads ensure a close feel through the flap.
- Kent & Masters S-Series Compat GP 17.5"
- Interchangeable gullet plates
- Kent & Masters saddle cover
- 50" Camelot Anatomic Girth in brown
- 54" Camelot stirrup leathers
- 4 3/4" Centaur stainless steel jointed stirrup irons
Seat size: 17.5"
Tree fitting: Interchangeable gullet, currently set to Medium
Leather: Covered leather knee pads, seat, and skirts
- Panel Type: Wool-flocked with full front shoulder gussets
Gullet Channel: FRONT 5.5" / MIDDLE 2" / BACK 2"
- Saddle Age: NEW
- Additional Features: Forward flap, Velcro blocks
- Serial Number: 33284
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.