JEREMY RUDGE FUSION 18 MW DRESSAGE SADDLE 0564
NEARLY NEW! This gorgeous 2017 Jeremy Rudge Fusion dressage saddle was purchased brand new in June 2017 and has been ridden in only a handful of times. Its pristine black leather is soft and extremely grippy.
- Seat size: 18"
- Tree fitting: Medium-Wide (MW)
- Color: Black
- Leather: Pig print skirts and flaps
- Panel Type: Wool flocked with 2.5" angled rear gussets (no front gussets)
- Flap Length: 16"
- Gullet Channel: FRONT 6" / MIDDLE 2.5" / BACK 2.25"
- Saddle Age: 2017 (less than 1 year)
- Additional Features: Point billet, web behind point and swing billet
- Serial Number: J3819R
HORSE FIT DESCRIPTION: This saddle would fit a medium-wide, A-shaped wither with some hollowing behind the shoulders and a moderate-to-level back.
RIDER DESCRIPTION: The narrow twist and moderate twist of seat make for a close ride in this deep-seated saddle. Large, supportive thigh blocks and a relatively straight flap put the rider in a classically correct position.
FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Located in Walsall, England – the acknowledged world centre of fine saddle making – Jeremy Rudge Saddlery Ltd. has been making and fitting high quality, made-to-measure saddles and girths since 1989.
The company has an international reputation and Master Saddler Jeremy Rudge is a several times winner of competitions sponsored by the UK's Society of Master Saddlers. Jeremy Rudge Eventing, Jumping, Dressage and General Purpose saddles and girths are the ultimate in hand-made tack, made using traditional methods.
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.