Jaguar by Harry Dabbs 17.5 M Dressage Saddle 0572
Jaguar dressage saddle by Harry Dabbs. English-style dressage saddle with smooth, well-molded leather and non-gusseted upswept rear panels. This saddle is in very good condition! It's only noticeable flaw is a watermark on the left side of the seat near the cantle and rear panel (see photos). The nail head bears the roaring Jaguar logo. These saddles have a reputation for being seriously comfy!
Seat size: 17.5"
Tree fitting: Medium (points measure approximately 10.5")
Leather: Smooth, with padded knee and seat
Panel Type: Wool flocked with non-gusseted, upswept rear panels
Flap Length: 15.5"
Gullet Channel: FRONT 5" / MIDDLE 1.75" / BACK 2.25"
- Saddle Age: 2008 (approximate)
- Additional Features: large, long thigh blocks
- Serial Number: 499D587
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.