Ideal Podhajsky Dressage Saddle 18" Wide 0431
Ideal Podhajsky 18" Wide Dressage Saddle
Very good used condition, showing normal signs of wear. Ideal saddles are handcrafted in Walsall, England, and are known for quality in design and materials. The seat and knee pads are made with Schrumpf leather for a soft, pliable, and grippy feel!
The Podhajsky model was designed with Colonel Alois Podhajsky, then director of the Spanish Riding School. The model is designed for a comfortable, deep-seated feel without restricting the rider's movement.
- Seat size: 18"
- Tree fitting: Wide (points measure approximately 13")
- Color: Black
- Leather: Regular leather flaps, Schrumpf textured leather seat and knee pads.
- Panel Type: Wool-flocked with 2" rear gussets
- Flap Length: 16.5"
- Gullet Channel: FRONT 5"/ MIDDLE 3" / BACK 2.5"
- Additional Features: Short billets