Hennig Dressage saddle 17.5" MW 0577
Hennig 17.5" Medium-Wide Dressage Saddle
Very good condition! Hennig saddles are known for innovation in tree design, with points angled backwards to free the horse's shoulder. This saddle features Hennig's soft, pliable leather for a comfortable and secure ride! Some fading on rear panels; see photos.
- Seat size: 17.5"
- Tree fitting: Medium-Wide (MW), tree points measuring approximately 11.5"
- Color: Black
- Leather: Smooth
- Panel Type: wool flocked with 2.75" rear gussets, no shoulder gussets
- Flap Length: 16.25"
- Gullet Channel: FRONT 6" / MIDDLE 2.5" / BACK 2.5"
- Additional Features: 1st billet behind tree points, V billet
- Serial Number: 0309466
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.