Hennig custom Princess 16" Wide dressage saddle 0587
Hennig Custom/Princess 16" Wide dressage saddle with new design MFT hoop tree
Pristine, just-out-of-the-box condition! This Hennig dressage saddle was custom-made for the original owner 6 months ago and has been ridden in only a handful of times. The branded Hennig cantle plate has not been engraved. The saddle is based on Hennig's "Princess" model, with a monoflap design, deep seat and tall cantle for closeness and security, and short thigh blocks that provide support without feeling restrictive.
This saddle also features Hennig's brand-new MFT tree with free-moving points, designed to independently follow the movement of the horse's shoulder. Rather than a standard A-shape, this saddle's tree has a hoop shape to accommodate a wide wither and large shoulder.
Although the saddle may look black in some photos, the leather is actually a rich chocolate brown. Sold with Hennig saddle cover.
- Seat size: 16"
- Tree fitting: Wide (hoop tree measures approx. 31+ cm)
- Color: Chocolate
- Leather: Covered
- Panel Type: Wool flocked
- Flap Length: 15"
- Gullet Channel: FRONT 7"/ MIDDLE 2.5" / BACK 2.75"
- Additional Features: monoflap design, external Velcro thigh blocks, short flap, new design MFT hoop tree
- Serial Number: 1711400
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.