Duett Companion 17" Wide Trail and Endurance Saddle 0002 - DEMO
Duett Companion 17" Wide
Demo condition! This saddle was manufactured in 2016 and has never been used.
This saddle is extremely comfortable as well as durable and ideal for trail riding or endurance. The seat is soft, and lightly quilted. Featuring Velcro calf AND knee blocks for maximum flexibility and rider comfort, and wide panels to distribute the rider's weight over a large area to keep your horse comfortable on long trails.
The Duett Companion is built on Duett's RONDO tree which is specially designed for low-withered, round horses such as draft crosses and gaited horses such as Tennessee Walkers, Morgans, and more.
- Seat size: 17"
- Tree fitting: Wide (points measure approx. 12")
- Color: Black/Brown
- Leather: Textured/grained pigskin
- Panel Type: Wool-flocked with small rear gussets
- Flap Length: 15.25"
- Gullet Channel: FRONT 6.25" / MIDDLE 2" / BACK 2"
- Saddle Age: 2016
- Additional Features: Velcro knee and calf blocks, extra "Dee" rings on pommel and cantle
- Serial Number: 313
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.