DK Freedom 16" Medium Dressage Saddle 0616
DK Saddlery 16" Medium Freedom Dressage Saddle
Excellent condition! This is a "Freedom" model dressage saddle from DK Saddlery, featuring black covered French leather with nubuck seat and elegant burgundy welting. With a 16" seat and 15" flaps, this saddle is ideal for a petite rider!
The DK Freedom has a single flap and extra-deep seat with forward cantle to effortlessly place the rider's pelvis and femur in a classically correct position. The double V billeting system has an option for a point billet. A wide gullet and wide panels provides spine clearance and a greater weight-bearing area.
- Seat size: 16"
- Tree fitting: Medium
- Color: Black
- Leather: covered French leather
- Panel Type: Wool flocked with 2.5" rear gussets
- Flap Length: 15"
- Gullet Channel: FRONT 6.5"/ MIDDLE 3" / BACK 5"
- Additional Features: single flap, short flap, Velcro thigh blocks, hoop tree
- Serial Number: 01 10 16 - 1 1320
HORSE FIT DESCRIPTION: This saddle would fit a medium, U-shaped wither without hollows behind the shoulders and a moderate-to-level back.
RIDER DESCRIPTION: This seat is moderately deep with a wide-feeling twist and moderate width of seat. The thigh blocks are relatively large and supportive.
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.