County Saddlery Perfection 18" Wide 0520
County Saddlery Perfection 18" Wide
Excellent condition! This saddle has been lightly used and lovingly maintained, with no visible flaws. Features County Saddlery's highest grade bull-covered black leather, which is soft, grippy, and VERY durable! The Perfection has a deep seat and narrow twist for a close-contact feel. This saddle has the forward flap option, which is set 1" more forward from the standard flap, to allow for a slightly more forward leg position.
- Seat size: 18"
- Tree fitting: Wide
- Color: Black
- Leather: Bull-covered
- Panel Type: Wool-flocked with 2.5" rear gussets (no shoulder gussets)
- Flap Length: 16"
- Gullet Channel: FRONT 5.5" / MIDDLE 2.5" / BACK 2.5"
- Saddle Age: 2011
- Additional Features: forward flap (1" from standard), external/surface-mounted thigh blocks
- Serial Number: 11030296
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.