County Perfection 17" Narrow 0602
County Saddlery Perfection 17" Narrow
This is an older model County Perfection in excellent condition! The saddle shows normal wear but needs no repairs in its current condition. This saddle has been carefully maintained and has been recently reflocked. The dark brown leather is still butter soft! The County Perfection model is designed to place the rider in a classically correct position and provide a close feel with the horse.
Note: While this saddle is stamped "No. 3" fit, the tree was adjusted to fit a Narrow (22 cm) in December 2016.
- Seat size: 17"
- Tree fitting: Narrow (22 cm)
- Color: Brown
- Leather: Covered bull
- Panel Type: Wool-flocked with upswept rear panel and non-gusseted front
- Flap Length: 13.5"
- Gullet Channel: FRONT 4" / MIDDLE 2.5" / BACK 2"
- Additional Features: Short flap
- Serial Number: 83080218
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.