Canterbury Farms Equation 18" MW Dressage Saddle 0568
Equation 18" MW Dressage Saddle
2009 Canterbury Farms Equation Saddlery dressage saddle 18", medium wide. Gorgeous saddle with minimal signs of light use! Handcrafted in England. Features adjustable stirrup bar and jet black covered leather.
- Seat size: 18"
- Tree fitting: Medium-Wide+
- Color: Black
- Leather: Covered leather
- Panel Type: wool-flocked with half panel in front and 2 1/2" rear gusset
- Flap Length: 14" (short flap)
- Gullet Channel: MIDDLE 2 3/4" / BACK 2 1/4"
- Saddle Age: 2009
- Additional Features: short flap, adjustable stirrup bar, point billet and swing billet
- Serial Number: 803180583
HORSE FIT DESCRIPTION: This saddle would fit a medium-wide, A-shape wither without hollowing behind the shoulders and a moderate-to-level back.
RIDER DESCRIPTION: The narrow twist and moderate width of seat make for a close ride in this deep-seated saddle. Large, supportive thigh blocks and a relatively straight flap put the rider in a classically correct position.
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.