Antares Signature Monoflap 17.5" M dressage saddle 0492
2016 Antares Signature Monoflap 17.5" Medium
Semi-custom monoflap dressage saddle in stunning two-tone creamy grain and calfskin nubuck leather. The Antares Signature Dressage saddle has a very deep seat and is designed to provide excellent contact, balance, and stability.
This saddle was manufactured in 2016 and ridden in lightly and cared for meticulously. Since then, the saddle has been kept covered and stored in a temperature-controlled environment. The leather is buttery soft with a seriously grippy feel! This saddle is built on Antares' "standard" tree which is equivalent to a medium fitting.
This saddle is sold with an Antares saddle cover.
- Seat size: 17.5"
- Tree fitting: Medium/"standard"
- Color: Two-tone brown
- Leather: Grain and calfskin nubuck
- Panel Type: foam with 1.5" rear gussets
- Flap Length: 14"
- Gullet Channel: FRONT 5"/ MIDDLE 3" / BACK 3.5"
- Additional Features: Antares saddle cover
- Serial Number: 0901
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.