ALBION SL 17.5 MW DRESSAGE SADDLE 0593
Older model Albion SL 17.5 MW dressage saddle featuring Albion's Schrumpf leather on the seat and knee pads for a softer, more pliable feel and grippy ride! This saddle's wool-flocked panels include full front shoulder gussets and 2.75" rear gussets. The saddle is in very good used condition and shows typical wear, with some seat discoloration and a small nick on the back of the cantle (see photos).
Note: the thigh blocks have been removed for the original owner via an alteration in our workshop. The blocks can be restitched for $275 or included with the saddle as-is.
- Seat size: 17.5"
- Tree fitting: Medium-Wide (MW)
- Color: Black
- Leather: Schrumpf seat and knee pads, smooth skirts and flaps
- Panel Type: Wool flocked with full front shoulder gussets and 2.75" rear gussets
- Flap Length: 16.5"
- Gullet Channel: FRONT 5.5" / MIDDLE 1.75" / BACK 1.75"
- Saddle Age: 2003
- Additional Features: Thigh blocks removed
- Serial Number: 32216
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.