Albion K2 17" MW Jumping Saddle 0605
Albion K2 17" Medium-Wide Jumping Saddle
Excellent condition! This saddle shows signs of normal use with no visible flaws. The black leather is extremely soft and pliable, with no fading.
Albion's K2 jump saddle has a moderately deep seat and very supportive leg. The soft seat and close-contact, secure feel make this model popular with jumpers.
- Seat size: 17" (measures 17.5")
- Tree fitting: Medium-Wide
- Color: Black
- Leather: regular
- Panel Type: Wool-flocked with full front shoulder gussets
- Flap Length: 14.25"
- Gullet Channel: FRONT 5.5" / MIDDLE 1.75" / BACK 2.75"
- Additional Features: stitched front blocks, billet guards
HORSE FIT DESCRIPTION: This saddle would fit a medium-wide, A-shaped wither with some hollowing behind the shoulders and a moderate to level back.
RIDER DESCRIPTION: This saddle is a great choice for the rider who prefers a moderately deep seat with a forward flap for flat or over fences work. Supportive front and rear blocks help with lower leg security. A great choice for cross country, hunter paces, or hacking!
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.