ALBION 17.5" MW STYLE DRESSAGE SADDLE 0620
Albion 17.5" MW Style Dressage Saddle
This gorgeous Albion Style was rebuilt right here in our shop! The original tree is the only piece that is not new. The tree has been inspected and reconditioned with new pommel rivets. The Style is short flapped and wool flocked with a MW tree fitting.
Seat size: 17.5"
Tree fitting: MW 12"
- Panel Type: Flocked with wool
- Flap Length: 16.25
- Gullet Channel: FRONT" 8/ MIDDLE 3" / BACK 3"
Additional Features: The panel is approximately 7" long and the rear gussets 2.75"
HORSE FIT DESCRIPTION: This saddle would fit a medium-wide, A-shaped wither without hollowing behind the shoulders and a moderate to level back.
RIDER DESCRIPTION: This saddle is a great choice for the rider who prefers an unrestricted seat. the lower pommel and cantle create a shallower, more continuous curve to the seat. The twist and seat width are relatively narrow. The leg is slightly straight with moderately sized thigh blocks.
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler's work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.