Fairfax 17" Monoflap XC Jump Saddle with Cover and Girth 0581
Fairfax 17" Monoflap XC Jump Saddle with Interchangeable Gullet
The Fairfax Monoflap XC jump saddle features an innovative split panel, designed to separate the weight-bearing part of the panel under the rider's seat from the part under the rider's knee, which lies over the shoulder, in order to give the shoulder maximum freedom of movement. The Monoflap XC jump saddle also has six changeable gullet bar options in half width sizes to fit the exact width of the horse's wither profile. The saddle is currently fitted with Medium-Narrow plate fitting.
This saddle has been only lightly used and meticulously cared for. It features Italian calfskin leather in rich Newmarket for an extremely soft and grippy feel! The saddle's only flaw is a tiny nick to the top of the cantle (see photos).
This saddle is sold with a Fairfax saddle cover and Fairfax 30" narrow gauge short event girth in dark havana ($425).
- Seat size: 17"
- Tree fitting: Interchangeable gullet - current plate fits Medium-Narrow
- Color: Newmarket
- Leather: Calfskin
- Panel Type: Wool-flocked with split panel and front and rear gusset
- Flap Length: 14"
- Gullet Channel: FRONT 5.5" / MIDDLE 2.5" / BACK 3"
- Saddle Age: 2016
- Additional Features: Fairfax 30" short event girth, anatomically shaped and lined with Prolite ($425 value)
- Serial Number: 104003
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take this saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.