STUBBEN 17.5/31 cm ARAMIS DRESSAGE SADDLE 0419
THE STUBBEN17.5 ARAMIS 0419 DRESSAGE SADDLE FEATURES:
- LEATHER: Regular
- PANEL TYPE: Flocked with large fixed knee blocks, adjustable stirrup bars, point billet and 2 inch rear gusset
- FLAP LENGTH: 16 in.
- GULLET CHANNEL WIDTH: TOP 6 "/ MIDDLE 2 "/ BACK 2.5 "
- TREE FITTING: MW measure approx. 31 cm at the bottom of the tree points. This tree has been adjusted.
- SADDLE AGE: Unknown
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Biomex seat
- SERIAL NUMBER: S136327
- CURRENT RETAIL: Approx. $4,000.00
- HORSE FIT DESCRIPTION: This saddle would fit a medium-wide, well muscled A-shape withers without hollows behind the shoulders and has a moderate to level back.
- RIDER DESCRIPTION: The narrow twist and moderate width of seat make for a close ride in this deep seated saddle. Large, supportive thigh blocks and a relatively straight flap to put the rider in a classically correct position.
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler’s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.
PURCHASE, TRIAL AND RETURN INFO:
- This item has been measured, photographed and described as thoroughly as possible. If there is specific information that you need, please email us and we will be glad to assist you with your question.
- SADDLE TRIALS!! We encourage you to TRY the saddle before you purchase. PURCHASED SADDLES are not returnable. TO SET UP A TRIAL CALL US AT 845-672-9402 or contact us at email@example.com
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take the saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.