SCHLEESE 17.5 #2 HEIKE KEMMER DRESSAGE SADDLE 0355
SCHLEESE 17.5 #2 HEIKE KEMMER Dressage Saddle 0355
**With 26" Schleese Dressage Girth**
Please read all Trial, Purchase, Shipping and Return information below before considering this item. Thank you!
The SADDLE SPECIFICATIONS:
- LEATHER: Regular leather
- PANEL TYPE: Independent and wool flocked with no front gussets and 1.5" rear gussets
- FLAP LENGTH: 16"
- GULLET CHANNEL WIDTH: TOP 6.5 " / MIDDLE 3 " / BACK 3.5 "
- TREE FITTING: #2 - measures approx. 10 " at the bottom of the tree points on the inside of the panel
- SADDLE AGE: Purchased new September 2015
- REPAIRS: none needed
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: This saddle features the Schleese AdaptaTree. It is sold with a 26" dressage girth and the Schleese saddle cover. We have original paperwork for verification.
- SERIAL NUMBER: 71219S0615
- CURRENT RETAIL: $ Current owner paid $6695.00 in September 2015
MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler’s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.
PURCHASE, SADDLE TRIAL, & RETURN INFORMATION
This item has been measured, photographed and described as thoroughly as possible. If there is information needed that is not listed, please email us your question. We will not re-take or add additional photos. QUESTIONS AND BIDS MADE OVER A WEEKEND ARE NOT ANSWERED UNTIL MONDAY.
We encourage you to TRY the saddle before purchasing - ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
To set up a trial, call us at 845-672-9421 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - We strongly suggested that the saddle be taken on trial first. Because we offer trials on all consignments and are obligated to pay the consignor once their saddle has sold, we can not accept returns.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS WELCOME!!!
- International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with purchasing and importing this item.
- Please use the Shipping Calculator to estimate the cost of shipping the item.
- SHIPPING ESTIMATES: We require a complete street address, email address and phone number to process a shipping estimate.
- We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on USPS paperwork.