*ON TRIAL* PASSIER COMPACT 17.5" DRESSAGE SADDLE 0536
Please read full listing for measurements, trial and return policy
- Leather: Seat and knee inserts: Jupa leather
- Color: Black
- Panel Type: Wool flocked
- Seat Size: 17.5
- Flap Length: 16.5
- Gullet Channel : TOP 6"/ MIDDLE 3" / BACK 3"
- Tree Fitting: M measure approx. 10.5" at the bottom of the tree points.
- Additional Features: 3" Rear gusset, PS saddle tree, deep seat, thicker thigh supports, W-girth arrangement, freedom panels
- Serial Number: 302902
- Current Retail: ~$3,400
- Current Price: $2,400
- Horse Fit Description: This saddle would fit a wide, A shaped wither with little wither definition and a somewhat level back.
- Rider Fit Description: The narrow twist and moderate width of seat make for a close contact ride in this deep seated saddle. Large, supportive thigh blocks and a relatively straight flap put the rider in a classically correct position.
- From the Manufacturer: "Invented by Passier: the perfect saddle for horses with a short back – and for their riders! Until now riders of compact horses always had to select a small seat size to avoid saddle pressure on the horse´s loins. But such a small seat area was often problematic for the rider. However: the era of compromise has ended because Passier has succeeded in making a big break-through with the Compact Dressage Saddle. The saddle combines a short contact surface for the horse with a significantly larger and more comfortable seat for the rider. Naturally the Compact also sets new standards regarding horse-friendliness. The panels give the horse greater freedom for the withers and the new W-girth arrangement ensures that the saddle remains firmly in place: whilst pressure is taken off the horse´s shoulder at the front, at the back the strap exerts just the right pressure in precisely the area where the greatest hold is required".
The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddlers work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.
- This item has been measured, photographed and described as thoroughly as possible. If there is specific information that you need, please email us and we will be glad to assist you with your question.
- SADDLE TRIALS!! We encourage you to TRY the saddle before you purchase. PURCHASED SADDLES ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- TO SET UP A TRIAL CALL US AT 845-672-9421 or contact us at Sales@dutchessbridlesaddle.com
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take the saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.