CROSBY PRIX DES NATIONS 17" CLOSE CONTACT SADDLE 0505
Please read full listing for measurements, trial and return policy
- Leather: Pigskin seat and flaps
- Color: Chestnut brown
- Panel Type: Foam
- Seat Size: 17" marked, measures 16.75"
- Flap Length: 12.75"
- Gullet Channel : TOP 3.5"/ MIDDLE 2" / BACK 1"
- Tree Fitting: M measure approx. 10.5" at the bottom of the tree points.
- Saddle Age: 25+ years
- Repairs: None. Slight discoloration on L side skirt, see pictures.
- Current Price: $400
- Horse Fit Description: This saddle would fit a medium, A shaped wither horse without some hollowing behind the shoulders and a moderate to somewhat downhill build.
- Rider Fit Description: The combination of a flatter, open seat with a forward flap and a small thigh block makes this saddle more of a classic close contact jumping saddle.
The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddlers work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.
- This item has been measured, photographed and described as thoroughly as possible. If there is specific information that you need, please email us and we will be glad to assist you with your question.
- SADDLE TRIALS!! We encourage you to TRY the saddle before you purchase. PURCHASED SADDLES ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- TO SET UP A TRIAL CALL US AT 845-672-9421 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take the saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.