COLLEGIATE 17"M CLOSE CONTACT JUMPING SADDLE 0490 FEATURES:
- PANEL TYPE: Foam
- LEATHER: Regular seat, skirts & flaps textured
- FLAP LENGTH: 14" (25" forward)
- GULLET CHANNEL WIDTH: TOP 5.5 "/ MIDDLE 1.5" / BACK 2 "
- TREE FITTING: M measure approx. 10" at the bottom of the tree points.
- SADDLE AGE: Approx. 4 years (minimal use)
- REPAIRS: None
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: padded knee roll, small blocks
- SERIAL NUMBER: WB2223
- CURRENT RETAIL: $1,000-$1,100
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER
The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler's work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.
BEST OFFER OPTION: This saddle is a consignment and is offered as a Fixed Price item. Use the "Best Offer" option to submit offers. All offers are submitted to the consignor for consideration. Submitting an offer does not automatically purchase the item. Offers are good for 48 hours. An accepted offer constitutes a purchase and the item cannot be returned and must be paid for immediately. Offers submitted over a weekend or holiday will be reviewed on the next business day.
HORSE FIT DESCRIPTION: This saddle would fit a medium, A-shaped with horse without hollowing behind the shoulders and has a moderate to level back.
RIDER DESCRIPTION: The combination of a flatter, open seat with a forward flap and a small thigh block makes this saddle more of a classic close contact jumping saddle. (CLOSE CONTACT, HUNT SEAT)
PURCHASE, TRIAL AND RETURN INFO:
- This item has been measured, photographed and described as thoroughly as possible. If there is specific information that you need, please email us and we will be glad to assist you with your question.
- SADDLE TRIALS!! We encourage you to TRY the saddle before you purchase. PURCHASED SADDLES are not returnable. TO SET UP A TRIAL CALL US AT 845-672-9402 or contact us at dutchessbridlesaddle.com.
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take the saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.