BLACK COUNTRY 17.5 W GENERAL PURPOSE SADDLE 0370 SALE
NEW BLACK COUNTRY 17.5 W GENERAL PURPOSE Saddle 0370
The SADDLE SPECIFICATIONS:
- LEATHER: Vintage/Schrumpf
- PANEL TYPE: Flocked with small front gussets and 2" rear gussets
- FLAP LENGTH: 15"
- GULLET CHANNEL WIDTH: TOP 5.5" / MIDDLE 3.5" / BACK 2.5 "
- TREE FITTING: W - measures approx. 10" at the bottom of the tree points on the inside of the panel
- SADDLE AGE: Brand new
- FROM MANUFACTURER WEBSITE: "This saddle has proved popular in more ways than one. Developed from our range of show saddles but with a more forward-cut flap that will allow riders to shorten their stirrups hence providing the security needed for jumping, especially in working hunter classes, this adaptable saddle has an aesthetically pleasing profile to enhance the horse for showing. The style of this saddle also lends itself well as a general purpose saddle but with a flatter seat allowing more room working particularly well on cobs and native breeds. “Ideal for cobs, conemmaras and natives”'
- SERIAL NUMBER: 19156
- CURRENT RETAIL: $2895.00
MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler’s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.
PURCHASE, SADDLE TRIAL, & RETURN INFORMATION
This item has been measured, photographed and described as thoroughly as possible. If there is information needed that is not listed, please email us your question. We will not re-take or add additional photos. QUESTIONS AND BIDS MADE OVER A WEEKEND ARE NOT ANSWERED UNTIL MONDAY.
We encourage you to TRY the saddle before purchasing - ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
To set up a trial, call us at 845-672-9421 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR SADDLE TRIAL:
Â· Full name
Â· Shipping and billing addresses
Â· E mail address
Â· Phone number(s)
Â· Credit card information for security and shipping
SADDLE TRIAL SHIPPING:
We have divided the United States into shipping zones. Shipping charges range from $44.95 for East Coast locations to $68.95 for West Coast locations. Please check our map at http://www.dutchessbridlesaddle.com/downloads/used_saddle_trial_ship_zones.pdf for your location's shipping charge.
You will be charged for the shipping only - no holds are placed on your credit card for the purchase amount unless otherwise specified by the consignor. (Subject to change without notice).
The 7 day trial begins the day that the saddle is received by you. We receive automatic notification from UPS when you receive the saddle so we know the beginning day of the trial period.
PAYMENT & FEES:
You will be charged in full for the saddle if we do not hear from you on or before the 7th day of the trial.
All marks have been noted before the saddle is shipped. Saddles that are returned damaged will be charged 25% of the asking price plus repair costs.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - We strongly suggested that the saddle be taken on trial first. Because we offer trials on all consignments and are obligated to pay the consignor once their saddle has sold, we can not accept returns.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS WELCOME!!!
- International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with purchasing and importing this item.
- Please use the Shipping Calculator to estimate the cost of shipping the item.
- SHIPPING ESTIMATES: We require a complete street address, email address and phone number to process a shipping estimate.
- We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on USPS paperwork.
- Saddle trials are not available to international buyers