BLACK COUNTRY ELOQUENCE 17.5" MW DRESSAGE SADDLE 0502
Please read full listing for measurements, trial and return policy
- Leather: Vintage skirt and flaps, Regular seat and knee pads
- Color: Black
- Panel Type: Wool flocked
- Seat Size: 17.5"
- Flap Length: 15.75"
- Gullet Channel : TOP 5.75"/ MIDDLE 2.5" / BACK 2.5"
- Tree Fitting: MW measure approx. 11" at the bottom of the tree points.
- Saddle Age: Unknown (Newer model)
- Additional Features: Top front shoulder gussets, 2.25" rear gussets, point and V billets, Comes with Black Country Saddle Cover
- Serial Number: 19797
- Current Retail: ~$3,700+ New
- Current Price: $2,600
- Horse Fit Description: This saddle would fit a medium wide, A shape wither without some hollowing behind the shoulders and a moderate to level back.
- Rider Fit Description: The high pommel and tall cantle of this saddle combine to form a very deep seat along the large, supportive thigh blocks. The depth of the seat may cause it to feel smaller than your usual seat size.
The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddlers work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.
- This item has been measured, photographed and described as thoroughly as possible. If there is specific information that you need, please email us and we will be glad to assist you with your question.
- SADDLE TRIALS!! We encourage you to TRY the saddle before you purchase. PURCHASED SADDLES ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- TO SET UP A TRIAL CALL US AT 845-672-9421 or contact us at email@example.com
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take the saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.