BLACK COUNTRY 17" XW WORKING HUNTER GENERAL PURPOSE SADDLE 0400 NEW SALE
THE BLACK COUNTRY 17" XW WORKING HUNTER GENERAL PURPOSE SADDLE 0400 FEATURES :
- LEATHER: Vintage/cowhide
- PANEL TYPE: Wool
- FLAP LENGTH: 24.5"
- GULLET CHANNEL WIDTH: TOP 6.5"/ MIDDLE 2" / BACK 2" "
- TREE FITTING: XW measure approx. 12" at the bottom of the tree points.
- SADDLE AGE: NEW
- REPAIRS: NONE
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Small front gussets, 1.50" rear gussets.
- Developed from their range of show saddles but with a more forward-cut flap that will allow riders to shorten their stirrups hence providing the security needed for jumping, especially in working hunter classes, this adaptable saddle has an aesthetically pleasing profile to enhance the horse for showing.
The style of this saddle also lends itself well as a general purpose saddle but with a flatter seat allowing more room working particularly well on cobs and native breeds. This is a brand new saddle!
- SERIAL NUMBER: 19156
- CURRENT RETAIL: $2,895
- MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER
The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler?s work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.
BEST OFFER OPTION: This saddle is a consignment and is offered as a Fixed Price item. Use the "Best Offer" option to submit offers. All offers are submitted to the consignor for consideration. Submitting an offer does not automatically purchase the item. Offers are good for 48 hours. An accepted offer constitutes a purchase and the item cannot be returned and must be paid for immediately. Offers submitted over a weekend or holiday will be reviewed on the next business day.
HORSE FIT DESCRIPTION: The moderately deep seat and slightly forward flap of this saddle are a great combination for the rider looking to do flat work and general riding (HUNT SEAT) in addition to low level dressage. (DRESSAGE TENDENCY GP)
RIDER DESCRIPTION: This saddle would fit a wide, A-shaped wither with little wither definition and a somewhat level back.
- This item has been measured, photographed and described as thoroughly as possible. If there is specific information that you need, please email us and we will be glad to assist you with your question.
- SADDLE TRIALS!! We encourage you to TRY the saddle before you purchase. PURCHASED SADDLES are not returnable. TO SET UP A TRIAL CALL US AT 845-672-9402 or contact us at dutchessbridlesaddle.com.
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take the saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.