THE ANTARES 17.5" SIGNATURE MONOFLAP DRESSAGE SADDLE 0492 FEATURES:
*This saddle has a deep seat and measures 18.5" due to depth but is marked as a 17.5*
MEASUREMENT DISCLAIMER: The fit of every saddle is unique. Even if the makers, models and sizes are the same between two saddles, the fit may be different. Adjustments and customizations may have been made or models may have changed over the years. In the case of hand-made saddles, no two saddler's work is exactly alike. All measurements provided have either been taken directly from saddle stamps or are approximate measurements taken by DBS staff. This information is provided as a courtesy and is not a guarantee of size or fit.
- LEATHER: Grain & Calfskin nubuck leather
- PANEL TYPE: Foam
- FLAP LENGTH: 14" C Flaps
- GULLET CHANNEL WIDTH: TOP 5"/MIDDLE 3"/BACK 3.5"
- TREE FITTING: MEDIUM Measures approx.10" at the bottom of the tree points.
- SADDLE AGE: Manufactured in 2016
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Full front shoulder gussets, 1.5" rear gussets.
- SERIAL NUMBER: 0901
- From the Manufacturer: "Semi-custom monoflap dressage saddle with a deep seat. The Signature Dressage provides great contact, balance and stability. The Signature Dressage will elevate you to your best performance, no matter your skill level".
PURCHASE, TRIAL AND RETURN INFO:
- This item has been measured, photographed and described as thoroughly as possible. If there is specific information that you need, please email us and we will be glad to assist you with your question.
- SADDLE TRIALS!! We encourage you to TRY the saddle before you purchase. PURCHASED SADDLES are not returnable. TO SET UP A TRIAL CALL US AT 845-672-9402 or contact us at email@example.com
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED. Please take the saddle for a trial because PURCHASED ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and other fees associated with the purchasing and importing of the item. We will not ship via freight. We will not mark "GIFT" on any paperwork. Saddle trials are not available to international buyers.